"I'm a Derek...and Derek's don't run."

"I'M A DEREK...AND DEREK'S DON'T RUN." DEREKS DONT RUN FILM.COM




Feel free to join me............

Thursday 19 December 2013

Flicks of The Year 2013



Howdo.  Xmas is nearly upon us.  Die Hard, Gremlins, Long Kiss Goodnight, Lethal Weapon are on loop. And unlike most I tend to keep my end of the year lists until...well, right until the end of the year.  

So below is a list of flicks I dug this year.  Again no real order and it also contains flicks that I found rather memorable, some of which that weren't even that good :  

Trance - Danny Boyle
The World's End - Edgar Wright
This Is The End - Seth Rogan and Evan Goldberg
Now You See Me - Louis Letterier
Django Unchained - Quintin Tarantino
Evil Dead - Fede Alvarez
A Place Beyond The Pines - Derek Cianfrance
Wreck It Ralph - Rich Moore
Filth - Jon S. Baird
Rush - Ron Howard
Gravity - Alfonso Curron
The Impossible - J.A Bayona
Only God Forgives - Nicolas Winding Refn
Alan Partridge : Alpha Papa - Declan Lowney
Motivational Growth - Don Thacker
Cloud Atlas - Tom Tykwer, Andy Wachowski and Lana Wachowski
Pacific Rim - Guillermo del Toro
The Wolverine - James Mangold

Piss poor variety really but still some cracking films on there.  And you'd forget that a Superman film came out this year too (poor).    I do need to see more foreign language (although I did see a few but nothing great).  More updates soon.  Comment below or on the various social sites.

See ya on the flip side, Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment