"I'm a Derek...and Derek's don't run."

"I'M A DEREK...AND DEREK'S DON'T RUN." DEREKS DONT RUN FILM.COM




Feel free to join me............

Friday 31 January 2014

NEW MUSIC VIDEO *RELEASED*

Hello Me'Hearties,

What a week.  Well, personally its been a terrible week.  On a supposed holiday I was struck down with suspected food poisoning.  Bed ridden, toilet loving, and probably lost about a stone in weight.

Professionally, a contrast.  The launch night for the music video for YOUR LITTLE FANTASY by BRAVER THAN FICTION happened this Wednesday at the RIVERSIDE, SHEFFIELD.


I couldn't make it due to my illness and it was pretty depressing in all honesty.  After all that hard work and effort from both sides, to get hit by sickness and then unable to go to an event to celebrate it was gutting.

But hey, I've got to look forward.  From the feedback I've heard is that the night went spectacularly well and there's been a lot of good response to the video.

So anyway, enough chatting shit...here's the video below.

Enjoy and let me know what you think?



See ya on the flip side, Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment